SQL Server Data Access Components is a free trial software application from the Components & Libraries subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-09-19. The program can be installed on WinXP, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Win98, WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Win95, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64.
SQL Server Data Access Components (SDAC) is a library of components that provides access to Microsoft SQL Server databases from Embarcadero RAD Studio XE5/XE4/XE3/XE2/XE, Embarcadero RAD Studio 2010, CodeGear RAD Studio 2009/2007, Borland Developer Studio 2006, Turbo Delphi Professional, Turbo Delphi for .NET Professional, Turbo C++ Professional, Borland Delphi 2005, Borland Delphi 7/6/5, Borland C++Builder 6/5, Lazarus 1.0.12 and Free Pascal 2.6.2 for Win32 and Win64 platforms.
SDAC connects to SQL Server directly through OLE DB, which is a native SQL Server interface. The SDAC library is designed to help programmers develop faster and cleaner SQL Server database applications.
- RAD Studio XE5 support
- Win64 development support
- VCL, LCL and FMX versions of library available
- Separated run-time and GUI specific parts allow you to create pure console applications such as CGI
- Full support of the latest Microsoft SQL Server versions, including Express and Compact editions
- Support for all SQL Server data types
- Compatible with all IDE versions starting with Delphi 5 and C++Builder 5, except Delphi 8, and with Free Pascal
- Includes provider for UniDAC Standard Edition
- Disconnected Model with automatic connection control for working with data offline
- Local Failover for detecting connection loss and implicit re-execution of certain operations
- All types of local sorting and filtering, including by calculated and lookup fields
- Automatic data updating with TMSQuery, TMSTable, and TMSStoredProc components
- Unicode support
- Advanced script execution features with TMSScript component
- Support for using macros in SQL
- Enhanced support for User-defined Types of SQL Server
- Easy migration from BDE and ADO with Migration Wizard
- Allows users to use Professional Edition of Delphi and C++Builder to develop client/server applications
SQL Server Data Access Components (version 6.8) has a file size of 8.03 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 291 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.